Mobile Phone Holder(s) for the 9n

Chat about your 9n Polo (inc GT and Fun)
Ballyhoo
Bronze Member

Mobile Phone Holder(s) for the 9n

Post by Ballyhoo »

Does anyone know wherr to get a T68 or T68i mobile phone holder(and charger-all in 1) that will fit the 9n.

I'm looking for one that will clip on somewhere so I can see the screen at a glance and one that can plug into the ciragatte lighter for power-there is one(apparently) that has and extendable cord which clips onto the dash board just under the glove compartment, that has a long cord which reaches the cigarette lighter.

The above description is long winded I know, but I can't find any pics of this on the net

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance :D
KarlM
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by KarlM »

I'll get the part number for you, but it may take a few days (not in work til monday) its an official SonyEricsson product. I'll post the price as well.
Nelson_Wilbury

Post by Nelson_Wilbury »

VW do a whole mobile phone bracket that looks like it fits quite neatly into the dash, doesn't look that expensive either 8)
Ballyhoo
Bronze Member

Post by Ballyhoo »

KarlM: Cheers mate

Nelson: cheers fella, do you know where I can see a pic of it, so I can confirm that its the correct part? 8)
mole
Admin

Post by mole »

This diagram was sent to me by Martyn showing the VW phone holder, I think you still need a phone specific holder to screw onto this one tho.
Ballyhoo
Bronze Member

Post by Ballyhoo »

Mle: Cheers for that-that looks like it but, I still can find the right phone holder-hey ho off to keep searching :?
dutchpolo
New

Post by dutchpolo »

We have the phone-holder on the diagram! Works great! You will need an additional holder for your ericsson, but that's with evry brand!

Willem
Babe RuthLess
Gold Member

Post by Babe RuthLess »

VW sells mobile phone holders that fit into the dash-mounted cup-holders:

http://drivergear.vw.com/store/product. ... ct_id=2761

This is from VW in North America but I've seen those over here too, not sure if people bought them in the USA or if they were bought in Brazil.