Girl Dilemma

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
Mouse_GTI
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Girl Dilemma

Post by Mouse_GTI »

Right, last month I pulled this girl who was friends with one of the girls at work. Then a couple of weeks ago I pulled another girl who was also friends with the same girl (wasn't planned, honest :lol: ). Now I really like the second girl and got her number and asked her to come to my next work night out. She is going back home for the summer til August after that. The first girl I didn't get her number but she got mine, now she has text me saying she is coming along to that night. Both girls are friends with each other and I don't know if they know about each other if you know what I mean.

I'm the last person to much people around so what on earth am I gonna do? :lol:
DanDiesel
Sponsor

Post by DanDiesel »

wow u lucky thing, 2 girls after u! most men can only dream about that :lol:
Chally_Rai
Sponsor

Post by Chally_Rai »

I have no idea.....3 some? :lol:
Dee-vub

Post by Dee-vub »

Chally_Rai wrote:I have no idea.....3 some? :lol:
Yes please!

I dunno mouse, just tell the first girl your allergic to her or something.....came out in some sort of big sweaty rash! :roll:

Nah, sometimes you just gotta be selfish in situations like this. Cruel to be kind. If you keep texting the 1st lassy, then it would be just a case of leading her on. Are the texts you's send just in a matey way or a bit more?? If more, you should try and let her know that there is someone else you are interested in. I'm sure she would much rathe appreciate the honesty than being lied to. The 2nd girl, i wouldnt mention it to her.....if it gets brought up.....well she has no write to be angry really, cos it happened before you two were actually thinking about stuff. You are in a bit of a catch22 situation like. Personally, i would just p*** of bird 1 and move on :P
Chally_Rai
Sponsor

Post by Chally_Rai »

Sorry :oops:

Erm, how good friends are they? If they are good friends then they probably both know, us girls are quite good at letting our mates know about our current male interests.

If they just sort of know each other then probably not. Are they going together or is the other girl going with a different group of friends? If thats the case itll be better. Just make sure the first girl knows your are no longer interested, and that you wont be nesesarily hanging out with her that night... otherwise she might get a bit of a shock when she sees you with another girl on your arm, and that wouldnt be too fair on her!!
Biddle
Platinum Member

Post by Biddle »

I reckon you do like in Mrs Doubtfire when shes in that restaurant and she's running between the two haha I love that film.
Mouse_GTI

Post by Mouse_GTI »

I'm just assuming they both know each other because of my workmate. The second girl would probably go out with her too like she did couple of weeks ago. Text the first girl a few times but not been suggestive or anything as I'm not one to lead someone on or muck about (was cheated on by my last 2 gf's :roll: ) 2nd girl I've been a lot more flirty lol
Dee-vub

Post by Dee-vub »

Mouse_GTI wrote:I'm just assuming they both know each other because of my workmate. The second girl would probably go out with her too like she did couple of weeks ago. Text the first girl a few times but not been suggestive or anything as I'm not one to lead someone on or muck about (was cheated on by my last 2 gf's :roll: ) 2nd girl I've been a lot more flirty lol
Well just keep things totally casual with the first girl.....and if she starts maybe suggesting more, just say you have another interested at the moment.....what unfortunate timing eh :roll: Like i said, you've just got to be selfish and do the right thing. Just gotta be relatively honest with her.....relatively :P
Bryony84
Sponsor

Post by Bryony84 »

Best thing to do is just be honest, let the first girl know you don't want anything more than mates, because if the second one thinks you're sending flirty txts to both of them (even if you aren't), then she might get the wrong idea about you and think you're going to mess her about.

If they are mates, and you end up dating the 2nd one, they'll sort it out between them, I'm currently seeing a guy who my best mate used to have a huge crush on, but we just had a chat about it and everything turned out alright.
GTILass
Sponsor

Post by GTILass »

just tell the first girl u like the 2nd girl

tbh if U personally invited the 2nd friend id expect the first one has taken the hint....or one would hope so

dont the whole dating friends thing, as long as everyones honest it normally goes ok
Mouse_GTI

Post by Mouse_GTI »

The first girl text me saying it's going to be a laugh. Hope she doesn't have high expectations. Not sure whether to go along and play it cool (i.e. don't make a move on any of them until I get a feel for the situation lol) I'm single and just want a bit of fun and have rarely been in the position of having to turn someone down :D
toXXin

Post by toXXin »

http://photos-423.ak.facebook.com/ip002 ... 3_5824.jpg

This photo best sums up the relationship between me and my missus.

If they can't handle this way of life, they have to go! :D
Dee-vub

Post by Dee-vub »

toXXin wrote:http://photos-423.ak.facebook.com/ip002 ... 3_5824.jpg

This photo best sums up the relationship between me and my missus.

If they can't handle this way of life, they have to go! :D
Hahahaha thats brilliant! You dirty bastard!!! :P
bobtknob
Sponsor

Post by bobtknob »

i like it toxxin
way to do it
mysteryboy

Post by mysteryboy »

Ménage à trois :wink: