Arrived today - h&r lowering springs. Pics on page 2!

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
M@Turner
Platinum Member

Arrived today - h&r lowering springs. Pics on page 2!

Post by M@Turner »

Well i ordered these last week from orange-tuning and they arrived at my work place today!!! Was very happy with the communication and prompt reply to questions! Highly recommended!

Anyways, want them fitting as soon as possible so my brother shall be taking me to work Saturday, then dropping the car off to have the springs fitted! Can't wait for Saturday to come! :P

Will post pics up as soon they're fitted if i've found my camera by then! :?
Last edited by M@Turner on Fri May 16, 2008 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whitegtipolo
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by whitegtipolo »

good buy! :lol: was thinking of these but not too shure if the drops enough for me ill see wat yours look like! :)
KennyPOLO_Gti
Platinum Member

Post by KennyPOLO_Gti »

35mm H&R Springs

Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

Not a bad drop!

I'd prefer more myself, but nice buy Matt! 8)
whitegtipolo

Post by whitegtipolo »

nice but want just abit me OL
Rich_T
Gold Member

Post by Rich_T »

Kenny..... I like that set up on yours looks just right to me, dont think i would go much lower than that myself as its speed hump city where i live :( I have to go over 6 sets of speed humps a day :( Im surprised my suspension is not wrecked and my engine and g/box have not fell out by now...... :evil:
KennyPOLO_Gti
Platinum Member

Post by KennyPOLO_Gti »

Cheers mate. U should get a set fitted makes the car look a lot better imo! Any mods in mind 4 urs??
Rich_T
Gold Member

Post by Rich_T »

Yeah plenty just short on the old funds at the moment :( Got in mind a remap, PD160 which you know about :) , lowered, FMCL007P Dump valve, Strut brace maybe. Thats it i think :) Could do with a big bonus at work, hmm not going to happen lol
KennyPOLO_Gti
Platinum Member

Post by KennyPOLO_Gti »

A went panel filter, remap, pd160, xenons, l.e.d sidelights, areial, springs, tints all round now am after gloss pillars and rear mudflaps but been too lazy to gettin them! :roll:
Jeff GTi
Platinum Member

Post by Jeff GTi »

i want, or rather, i need seat sport wishbone bushes and powerflow wishbone bushes to stiffen up the steering geometry and correct the steering wheel judder

i want another inlet manifold to have polished up and re fit with the south-west performance inlet manifold power gasket, and will have the pulleys replaced with lightened and balanced items too, these will all be done on the cambelt service on my car which ill get done at 25k miles, currently on 15k

think im going to drop the old girl another 5 mm at the front too

rich, everyone has a list mate haha, funny thing is once you have ticked all the boxes, more comes, it just takes time and you will get there
Rich_T
Gold Member

Post by Rich_T »

Very true Jeff :)

was going to the ramap done first, but do you think i should get the dump valve and pd160 first?
Jeff GTi
Platinum Member

Post by Jeff GTi »

yeah get all the bits first, then fit them just before you get your map, so your ecu will only have to learn its new perameters once, but saying that, its a self learning continuous learning ecu so wont matter to be fair
Rich_T
Gold Member

Post by Rich_T »

Thanks for that was unsure which way to play it, will get the pd160 and dump valve first :)
KennyPOLO_Gti
Platinum Member

Post by KennyPOLO_Gti »

Get the remap! :lol:

Its unbelievable!! I still have the stock DV so no need to rush gettin that but it is recommened. But go for the remap, rude not to ;)
whitegtipolo

Post by whitegtipolo »

i agree remap first its mint it totally transforms the car and makes it fast not fastish car LOL but saying that i need 312mm brakes now cos it gets dangerous with that extra power! but then hearing from jeff it they will b*******s up my bottom arms :roll: cant win! Just a question jeff could you not use seat ibiza cupra full complete bottom arms as they have brembos standard so must be up to the job! :?