Re spray prices

Chat about your MKIV (6N) Polo
jezza
Gold Member
Location: Yeovil, Somerset & Essex Drives 1.6 6N polo and a G40.

Re spray prices

Post by jezza »

Had a quote from my local re spray shop and they have quoted me £405 to re spray the 2 rear panels, due to a little arch rust that came across due to the tonnes of salt they spread on the roads this year and when i took off the bump strips on the final one it ripped off about 2-3inches of paint off, not very happy. Touched it up with my kit to protect it from rust and that. But to the point anyone know of any places near yeovil/bristol that do re spraying?
Hardcore
Silver Member

Re: Re spray prices

Post by Hardcore »

hmmm. my dads mate is a sprayer. he owns his own garage. he might do it cheaper but were based in derby...
6n2 Nathy
Bronze Member

Post by 6n2 Nathy »

Hardcore wrote:hmmm. my dads mate is a sprayer. he owns his own garage. he might do it cheaper but were based in derby...

Mate how much would he charge to do a whole car ? I live near Derby so wouldnt be as bad?
6n2 Nathy
Bronze Member

Post by 6n2 Nathy »

Hardcore wrote:hmmm. my dads mate is a sprayer. he owns his own garage. he might do it cheaper but were based in derby...

Mate how much would he charge to do a whole car ? I live near Derby so wouldnt be as bad?
jezza
Gold Member
Location: Yeovil, Somerset & Essex Drives 1.6 6N polo and a G40.

Post by jezza »

How much would he charge for the two rear palnels with very slight rust on the archs?
influenceamc
New

Post by influenceamc »

dont know if uve got ure car sprayed by now but i got the whole of my rear bumper and the whole of 1 side of my polo sprayed for £350 if you want more info add me influencemc@hotmail.co.uk