Km/h > Mp/h & BT

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
craig200588
Getting There!

Km/h > Mp/h & BT

Post by craig200588 »

Hi

just been playing around with the inner of my polo. Firstly, on the computer thing where it displays all my info it shows my speed in Km/h, i've looked in the handbook and it says you can change it but its not very clear!! Anyone got any tips??

ALSO! Bluetooth, I've got the standard RC 310 6 speakers and in the settings its got BT-Audio, i've switched it on but cant get anything on my iPhone. Does that mean it DOSN'T have Bluetooth?????

Cheers!!

Craig
Edi30
Gold Member

Re: Km/h > Mp/h & BT

Post by Edi30 »

Not played with the MFD settings to change the KPH to MPH will have a look later and update but one of the other members might know and post a response sooner. You are correct no Bluetooth. I have this as a setting on the RCD510 too but you only get Bluetooth with telephone kit. :(
craig200588
Getting There!

Post by craig200588 »

thats guff!! paying nearly £12K for a car and not having bluetooth as standard!!! even when considerably lower priced cars like some Kia's have bluetooth as standard!

*huff*

as for the mp/h thingy, it states in the handbook you switch the engine on, tap the clock button 3 times then tap the set button will switch it but i cant seem to get it to work :S
Tyler Owen
Getting There!

Post by Tyler Owen »

Yeah reference the Bluetooth you need the Kufatec kit to get it to work withe OEM kit circa £300 - 400

and the Kph -> Mph , ive read that its a requirment because there is no Kph on the clocks, so i doubt it'd be that easy to remove, need VCDS as far as i know, there is another thread on here somewhere
BonsaiTiger
Getting There!

Post by BonsaiTiger »

Just had a look on the KUFATEC website and those prices are insane, also it says that you can have them on the RNS of varying types, but makes no mention of the RCD units, without the screen, does this mean it can't be retrofitted to cars with this system?

Thats a pain in the arse if true.
daydotz
Silver Member

Post by daydotz »

they make no mention of the rcd310 maybe a parrot or the bury/vw kit will be a cheaper option

im looking at the fiscon for my rcd510 :D
alexperkins
Site Admin
Drives: 91 Golf GTI, 01 TT 225, 54 T5 174

Post by alexperkins »

Parrot is a better option on these HUs

I in fact have a parrot kit up for grabs that works with these