New Member Saying Hello

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
davey-boi
New

New Member Saying Hello

Post by davey-boi »

Hello uk-polo'ers! :D Good afternoon how are you all? Enjoying the tennis? I am loving it :P

Would like to just quickly introduce myself on here, my names dave but everyone calls me davey :D
Im from leechmere up in middlesborough woop woop haha :P
Hoping to get into uni this september to study automotive design too which i really enjoy
Currently drive a 1.4tdi vw polo on a 04 reg, i love working on my car so have done everything bar painting on my car such as fk coilovers, audi tt competition alloy wheels and tyres, full vw votex kit, some i.c.e and thats it but the real bad news is that my mum cant afford to pay for my uni so i was going to get a student loan for my studies and keep the car but now my cover runs out in 3months and i cant get cheaper then £3600 for insurance!!!! i mean i pay £1300 now but nobody will get me lower then £3600 its flapping sapping ridiculous but i just wanted to say hello and show my car on here and hopefully make some new freinds..
davey-boi
New

Re: New Member Saying Hello

Post by davey-boi »

Hello once again,

After spending 4 hours straight over looking for insurance quotes for my car, tried everything possible and insurance companies are just putting it down to increases due to crashes so the cheapest quote i can get is £3290 which i am no way paying.

Im gutted as i got the car looking quite lovely and now theres nothing i can really do with it, looks like it will going back to standard and selling :( :( :(
Moosegirl
Gold Member

Re: New Member Saying Hello

Post by Moosegirl »

Hi, did you get your insurance sorted? £3,250???!!!!! Have you tried Adrian Flux?

Car looks great 8)