Polo GTI X Reg, Smoothed, Lowered,BBS, Immaculate Condition.

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
maidenboy
Getting There!

Post by maidenboy »

Hi All, Time has come for me to sell my beloved 6N2 Polo Gti. Reason for selling is that I dont drive her nearly as much as she should be driven, and so cant warrant keeping her, when Im certain a good home out there awaits..

Believe she is well known on here, Used to belong to MaxZ and then wheelmanwayne.. Whos F/s thread can be found here http://www.uk-polos.net/view ... elmanwayne

All the same applies as Waynes advert, Car has a new MOT, And 6 months tax. And since in my possesion has also been repaired irrelevant of cost.
I have fitted:

Brand new EBC Green pads, and a full compliment of Mtec Drilled Grooved Discs (G60 280mm discs up front) (re-bled with 5.1 fluid) oh and the ABS has been disconnected (all works, just I hate ABS, so turned it off)

Has recently had a new coolant sensor, Full oil service/filters etc, A new exhaust flexipipe section, and a full stainless centre section on the exhaust fitted(lifetime warranty)

Has had both front damper inserts replaced, and comes with a full spare set of FK highspot coilovers, inc softer rate springs if fancied? (used) for spare parts.

The only bad points are that the tyres are almost done (price to reflect this) and I had planned to paint the wheels black, so they could either do with a polish on the alloy, or a blow over refurb. Again reflected in price. (Full new set of tyres can be fitted for an additional £250 If required.
Also occassionally the engine check light flashes on, then goes away, Diagnostic revealed po116 coolant temp circuit problem, so has had a brand new sensor, Just havnt had the time to track the wiring to see whats up. but It cant be bad as it comes and goes.

No Expense spared
Recent Gearbox Recon and clutch (Just out of warranty)
Recent Full Service (with all sensors changed inc crank and Maf sensor) and Mot
FULL SPEC:
Model: 2001 Polo GTi (X plate)

Engine: A new 1600 16v engine(engine has covered 73,000 and car 117,000)
BMC CDA with cold air feed,
De-cated Exhaust
Red piping covers,
Suspension: FK highsport Coilovers (lowered around 50mm)
Brakes: G60 ATE Front Discs + carriers (280mm), Ebc Green Stuff Pads all round (brand new) Mtec Drilled and grooved Black edition Disc recently fitted (new)
Wheels and Tyres: BBS LM reps (currently Red inserts with full polished Face and lips - as stated could do with a polish.. which Ill try to do before sale.. Or a refurb) - 7x16 et20 with 195-40-16 Falken (will need replacing soon, or can be done prior to sale for £250 with toyo proxe T1-R's).

FULL SERVICE HISTORY WITH LOADS OF PAPERWORK

Exterior Styling:
Smoothed front and rear bumpers,
Anthracite Mirror Caps,
Enfig S2000 Aerial,
colour coded GTi Splitter,
colour coded black/carbon rear VW badge,
Black painted B-Pillars,
Headlight Protectors (UBER RARE)
Tinted windows all round.

Interior Styling & ICE and Security:
OEM VW Black Leather Heated Interior, No tears rips etc, Preserved regularly.
Wolfsburg Floor Mats,
Audi TT Pedals,
Black VW Tax disc holder,
Climatronic with on board diagnostics
Alpine Headunit
Upgraded door Speakers front and rear (infinity worth £100 each)
VW STANDARD THATCHAM CAT 1 ALARM
Wolfsburg door lock pins

Plenty more pics availiable if required..

Will even throw in a VAGCOM cable with the sale :)

An Absolute Bargain, Looking for £1800 ono.. £2050 With New Tyres

Any questions, Please ask, This car has been finished to a very high standard, and has been loved every minute.
Markjoej
New

Re: Polo GTI X Reg, Smoothed, Lowered,BBS, Immaculate Condit

Post by Markjoej »

Hi mate I know it's a long shot but
Would you be willing to sell your gti oem
Leather seats and door cards.? I have been after some for
Ages and I can't find any anywhere. Obviously I would
Swap with my interior and cash your way so you aren't left
Seatless. Let me know..
Thanks.
maidenboy
Getting There!

Post by maidenboy »

Sorry mate, But I really just want the whole car moved on..
I dont really have the time, Or want to detract from the overall quality of this car.
My apologies.. :(
Dave
benmkiv
Platinum Member

Post by benmkiv »

If only I had the money man. Good luck with the sale it deserves to go as it is.. Absolute bargain should shift in no time.
wheelmanwayne
Bronze Member

Post by wheelmanwayne »

This is my old car and I want it back! Let me do some digging on the cash flow mate 100% if I can get the cash I'll have the car back, where are you based mate, I see the wheels are still how I left them
leescreen123
New

Post by leescreen123 »

Hi, nice car but the tints aren't quite to my taste, are they easily removeable? and sorry if you stated this in the advert but where abouts are you? would like to come and view if possible?

thanks,
6N2 GTI 00
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Location: North Wales, Denbighshire - Drives 255bhp EP3 Type R!

Post by 6N2 GTI 00 »

wheelmanwayne wrote:This is my old car and I want it back! Let me do some digging on the cash flow mate 100% if I can get the cash I'll have the car back, where are you based mate, I see the wheels are still how I left them
leescreen123 wrote:Hi, nice car but the tints aren't quite to my taste, are they easily removeable? and sorry if you stated this in the advert but where abouts are you? would like to come and view if possible?

thanks,
Might be worth dropping him a PM lads if you havent had a reply already