Can anyone ID these alloys?

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
Lucaio
Bronze Member

Can anyone ID these alloys?

Post by Lucaio »

Some guy is selling some Audi alloys which I like the look of, but he doesn't know what car they are off (typing that made me realise that they could be stolen, well that's put me off) or what the fitment is. I was wondering if anyone knows what they are so I can figure out if they will fit my polo.

greypolo9n3
Gold Member
Drives: white 6r 1.6 tdi rline/gti

Re: Can anyone ID these alloys?

Post by greypolo9n3 »

Lucaio wrote:Some guy is selling some Audi alloys which I like the look of, but he doesn't know what car they are off (typing that made me realise that they could be stolen, well that's put me off) or what the fitment is. I was wondering if anyone knows what they are so I can figure out if they will fit my polo.

I beleive these are 17" tt wheels...off an early audi tt

im not 100% sure...but being the worlds biggest audi fan....i think im right :D lol

Providing the offset is okay they should fit your polo fine with the right size tyres :)

p.s. They could be fakes, copies, replicas whatever u want to call them so have the guy look behing the spokes or in the area where the wheels bolts go into...they should have an audi badge and also a part number from which you can trace which car they were originally for :D