POLO GT FOR SALE

Sell your Polo! - Threads Automatically Deleted if no reply within 28 days. BUMP once every 14 days if necessary.
Benmeister
Getting There!

POLO GT FOR SALE

Post by Benmeister »

For Sale
2005 Polo GT TDI PD130
134,000 miles
MOT’d May 2015
Tax March 2015
2 owners from new (I am the second owner) HPI clear.
I am selling after 5 years of ownership only due to buying a mint condition low mileage Golf that has been in the family since new.
The Polo has never let me down and it has been maintained to the highest of standards and it has a full service history (Part VW, part private mechanics).
Nearly all the miles it has covered have been on motorways
The GT model is very rare with only a few still remaining on the roads today, it has the same 1.9tdi engine and 6 speed gear box that is used in the golfs and fabia vrs. This makes the car very fast and still returns excellent economy.
I have had the car professionally remapped by Chris at CC tuning in Burton on Trent and it is now running at 167bhp and 290ft/lb’s of torque with the dyno printout to prove. This makes the car pull like you would not believe and due to the light weight chassis it out performs many faster vehicles. I can also easily achieve 60mpg when driven on the motorway.
The interior is in fantastic condition, Recaro style sports seats as standard are really comfy and supportive. The car has never been smoked in nor had a dog in it. It has standard Blaupunkt Gamma 6CD stereo and tape and Air conditioning.
The body work has been professionally detailed at least three times during my ownership and as you can see maintains a fantastic shine. However it does show some age related marks and scuffs and due to travelling on the motorways most days the front bumper and bonnet suffer from stone chipping. The wheels could also due with a refurb to bring them up to mint condition but that is expected due to a car that is nearly ten years old.
I have also added some subtle upgrades listed below
Eibach Springs – slightly stiffer to prevent body roll but not uncomfortable
LED side lights + rear number plate lights
Brembo discs and pads all round – still with lots of life in them
Powerflex poly front wishbone bushes – upgrade from rubber ones which crack
OMP Seat sport strut brace
Whiteline rear anti roll bar
6000k HID dipped beam lights
Back box delete
Honda S2000 air filter
I am not in a rush to sell this car so I am not interested in silly offers or p/x for another vehicle, I have seen some GT’s on ebay in similar condition for over 3K!!!

Offers over £2500

Call Ben on 07528 14 14 14

No test pilots or dreamers etc no testdrive without insurance or asking price in my possession.