Polo mods

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
GavinNicholson
New
Drives: 6c gti

Polo mods

Post by GavinNicholson »

so my post is i want to know what mods everyone has done from changing turbos to changing interior lights and a little rating of your mods help other out or give others ideas
My mods are as follows i have a 2016 6c GTI

1)Ram air intake - pretty pricey makes all the right noises looks good does what it should easy to fit

2)forge diversion valve - sound meh! Would have liked more noise not really what i expected would like to try another easy to fit tho

3)airtec intercooler - nothing but a nightmare to fit fair priced does what it should do

4)full scorpion system with decat - bit pricey compared to others a pain to fit sounds ok not too loud a little more would be nice tho

5)AET motorsports home mapping system stage 2 - fair priced WOULD NOT recommend to anyone gave me the system stage 2 easy to install after care is zero! Go to a tuner that can do it in front of you! Dyno!

6) red interior light bulbs - cheap easy to do looks different i like them

7) braided break lines Grove disks and yellowstuff pads - expensive but cheaper than a big break kit and really happy with the results

8)gold heat reflective tape - cheap put it around my airbox looks better and its a little different
iichel
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: Polo 6R 2.0 TDI, Passat B8 2.0 TSI

Re: Polo mods

Post by iichel »

amer6R
Platinum Member
Drives: Polo 6R 2010 1.6 TDI

Post by amer6R »

Well, performance air filter is good from aspect of cost savings on a long run.

U aren't going to make more HP, but you will get a slightly more responsive accelerator pedal.

And you will save money, by not having to replace air filter every year.
Dink
Platinum Member
Drives: 2015 GTI

Post by Dink »

2015 polo GTI.

Racingline open filter, racingline turbo elbow, gfb dv+ diverter valve, forge muffler delete, is38 turbo, Wagner intercooler, golf R injectors, golf R hpfp with autotech internals, golf R fuel pump controller, milltek sports cat, milltek non res exhaust, sachs single mass flywheel and organic clutch, quaife LSD, seat leon cupra R brembos, seat leon rear brakes, eibach lowering springs, vibratechnics dog bone mount, whiteline rear ARB.

Think that covers most of it.