SELL UP!

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo
SolidZeus
Bronze Member

Re: My new 6n2!!! (Updated)

Post by SolidZeus »

georgen wrote:
SolidZeus wrote:Little update, Painted centre panel where the hazard sits a Piano black, and the vents both sides;
Fitted the keyless door handles in colour code, looks decent.
Got the Smoothed bumpers in the garage, just waiting to fit them.

Does anyone know where I can grab 3Dr GTI interior?
I've been waiting donkies years on Ebay,Gumtree etc and nothing, nothing at all
Even the ones that people are ''Breaking'' dont have interior, Steering wheel or seat belts :/

So if anyone has a better idea than me, Share pl0x?

Much love.
The standard GTi interior is shocking, Vw should of done so much better, I prefer standard over them. get some colour concept from a mk3 golf.
I prefer the GTI interior to standard, it doesn't feel proper cheap but that's just me.

And I was originally looking for Red colour concept interior like BigRed's one but can't find any
SolidZeus
Bronze Member

Post by SolidZeus »

First of all, My pictures are taken on my phone because I'm to cheap to buy a decent camera, But there still good enough pictures to see So ANYYYWAY;

Thought I'd show you all the FIRST thing I put in my car which literally makes the car shake

And few other thing I picked up over the weekend :)

Sorry for lack of pictures, Not really in the habit of whippin' my phone out every 5mins, but it's getting there
Also got most of the dash painted now, in Piano black (SHINNNNY)

And STILL Got the smoothed bumpers in the Garage, Going to eventually put them on, I just don't want them to get damaged hahaa

And now most of my mods are done for a bit, just gotta get new tyres for the refurbished alloys;

Does anyone know, Realistically, How much a conversion would cost?
In Labour, the actual supply of the engine, loom, Box, the lot?

Cheers guys ;)
mattskate
Bronze Member

Post by mattskate »

good choice on the sub ;) jbl's are awesome
SolidZeus
Bronze Member

Post by SolidZeus »

mattskate wrote:good choice on the sub ;) jbl's are awesome
Defo man
helipolo
New

Post by helipolo »

nice work going on ,car looks good
helipolo
New

Post by helipolo »

nice work going on ,car looks good
SolidZeus
Bronze Member

Re: Silver 6N2!

Post by SolidZeus »

Hey guys does anyone know if it's better to buy a GTI electric window motor, or buy a universal one?

tt509
Gold Member

Post by tt509 »

8)
x-luke-b-x
Bronze Member

Post by x-luke-b-x »

SolidZeus wrote:Hey guys does anyone know if it's better to buy a GTI electric window motor, or buy a universal one?

didnt you have a universal window kit?

or was that someone else :roll:
SolidZeus
Bronze Member

Post by SolidZeus »

Yeah, I got a universal kit given to me but I wanna hear some feedback and reviews man
x-luke-b-x
Bronze Member

Post by x-luke-b-x »

SolidZeus wrote:Yeah, I got a universal kit given to me but I wanna hear some feedback and reviews man
alright mate, if you end up fitting it let me know what there like wouldent mind one if there any good :)
Behemia
New

Post by Behemia »

Hi, liking the build dude :)
Sub's looking pretty beasty, how hard does it shake the car? The setup I have used to vibrate my friends entire car, to the point where it was hard to see in the wingmirrors- but it was a 95 corsa so theres that :')

If you get round to fitting that window mech, please put pics up - i've been trying to wrap my head around where one would put the turning mech or if you would have to cut the manual turning point off/down - or to just replace the manual winding mechanism with electric one.

Also do you have the old seats still? I dont like the gti ones and ive been looking for some plain black/grey for a while, if you are selling yours then you've found a buyer :D

Seb.
SolidZeus
Bronze Member

Post by SolidZeus »

Behemia wrote:Hi, liking the build dude :)
Sub's looking pretty beasty, how hard does it shake the car? The setup I have used to vibrate my friends entire car, to the point where it was hard to see in the wingmirrors- but it was a 95 corsa so theres that :')

If you get round to fitting that window mech, please put pics up - i've been trying to wrap my head around where one would put the turning mech or if you would have to cut the manual turning point off/down - or to just replace the manual winding mechanism with electric one.

Also do you have the old seats still? I dont like the gti ones and ive been looking for some plain black/grey for a while, if you are selling yours then you've found a buyer :D

Seb.
Yo thanks for the reply man, And Yeah my set up shakes the whole boat man, Hard, and I will get round to fitting the universal kit soon, it's just a matter of getting the time, But most of the wiring's done, I chopped a little out the cow from the door to the car because there wasn't enough space because I got Rclick central locking, Not a biggie tho.
I would recommend try getting a 1.4 Elec windows set up tho, or something that's OEM but that's just me.

And for the seats, Dude there long gone man, we actually ended up using them to chill until my Mum decided to give them to the tin man
Behemia
New

Post by Behemia »

SolidZeus wrote: Yo thanks for the reply man, And Yeah my set up shakes the whole boat man, Hard, and I will get round to fitting the universal kit soon, it's just a matter of getting the time, But most of the wiring's done, I chopped a little out the cow from the door to the car because there wasn't enough space because I got Rclick central locking, Not a biggie tho.
I would recommend try getting a 1.4 Elec windows set up tho, or something that's OEM but that's just me.

And for the seats, Dude there long gone man, we actually ended up using them to chill until my Mum decided to give them to the tin man
Nw, haha sounds good I cant wait to get mine in now :D
What did you cut out from the door, the cylindrical piece between the car and door that interfaces the wiring?
Thats what I did too, couldn't stand not having any central locking :D Rclick ftw <3
Yeah I probably will end up doing that, but just replacing those regulators with the electric ones looks like a mission :/
Shame about that, Ive been looking out for some black or grey ones for a while but I can't seem to find any local and would rather not pay 50+ for shipping.
Thats pretty cool, I was considering buying a bucket seat, office chair type thing :P
Seb.
SolidZeus
Bronze Member

Re: Silver 6N2 (Updated Pics)

Post by SolidZeus »

Here's some updated pics of the smoothed bumpers both on, Not great pics but bare in mind there taken on a Blackberry :shock:
And also got Plates from DemonPlates, Got the Carbon 3D ones

Gonna eventually install the Power windows when English weather decides to be on our side for once ;)

And does anyone know where I can grab these?

And I'm really considering buying a GTI, and doing a conversion But has anyone actually done this?
I'm not really interested in the Exterior, but the engine really

Thanks