Rightclick KE60W Remote Central locking onto a POLO 9N3 PICS

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
chinnus
New

Rightclick KE60W Remote Central locking onto a POLO 9N3 PICS

Post by chinnus »

Hi there, I recently purchased a rightclick system to convert my central locking to remote. On the install guide it says it all takes place in the driver side door but i beg to differ after reading the DIY guide on fitting the same kit to a mk5 in the DIY guides. Here are some pictures of the wireing under my dash as i am not sure which ones to use. I am asking if anyone has fitted the same kit to this car could give some advice many thanks in advance

There are some pictures from inside the door card - Which i cannot get back on properly ??? Any help !"!!!!!!

And then under the dash drivers side

thanks guys
chinnus
New

Post by chinnus »

The basic issue i have is where to place the KE60w box and which wires are correct?? Can i just use any for example blue/white wire in the car or loom to attatch to the box or does it have to be one from a specific area in the car?
many thanks
MGrove03
Bronze Member

Post by MGrove03 »

Sorry but i cant help
I have also been looking into this sort of thing and would be interested to know how it goes.
And also how easy is it to take the door cards off? any guides or anything?
chinnus
New

Post by chinnus »

well so far i have bodged it onto the interior lock / unlock switch on the drivers side door it works ok but does not deadlock i think?? Does this matter what is a deadlock also??
MGrove03
Bronze Member

Post by MGrove03 »

found this might be of some help even tho its for a 6n2

http://www.dubclique.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=77
vinesh
New

Post by vinesh »

whats the problem with re-fitting the panel?
polo1.8t
Getting There!

Post by polo1.8t »

chinnus wrote:well so far i have bodged it onto the interior lock / unlock switch on the drivers side door it works ok but does not deadlock i think?? Does this matter what is a deadlock also??
a deadlock is a secondary locking device which makes it more difficult to break into the car. when you lock the car, you should hear two "clicks" one locks all the doors second deadlocks them
jd2_uk
New

Post by jd2_uk »

I got the same Right Click system and tried fitting it on Saturday. After 4 hours, by which time my hands were cut to shreds I gave up!!

I've got a 2004/53 reg Polo - any chance of telling me how u connected it to your polo chinnus? The instructions for the 6n2 don't work for the mk6.

cheers
chinnus
New

Post by chinnus »

sorry for the late repling is any one still interested how i wired up this system!??? I still have not managed to get the door card on properly! It is sitting about 3-5mm away from the actual door i could not get the clips to click back on!! Shall i take some pictures would be really nice if someone knew how to sort this out thanks in advance
chewy
Platinum Member

Post by chewy »

Post some pic of your door card and I might be able to help
MGrove03
Bronze Member

Post by MGrove03 »

Im still interested on how you wired this.

Any pics/guides would be great.
Also is it fully working?
chinnus
New

Post by chinnus »

right ok, i will post some pictures of the door card later this week or maybe the weekend and give an exact wiring diagram of this also. But basically the central locking switch on the drivers side i dismantled and bought another from ebay as the original one was used in the installation soldered some wires to the switch and plugged it back in. Its a pretty bodge job and i am not satified. So the lights dont flash and the horn doesnt sound and the boot release doesnt work. I am planning to do this over the summer when i have more time. thanks guys
chinnus
New

Post by chinnus »

OK FOR ANYONE wanting to bodge wire up the KE60w the wires circled in red twice are the ones to use which is the interior lock switch

Right and for me to get the door on properly i need to hoook some white clips over the balck clips circled in red once the white clips are in the next posting thanks
chinnus
New

Post by chinnus »

cant intergrate the picture properly but these are the whitle clips that need to go on the black clips circled in red above?
thanks
tom
chinnus
New

CHEWY HERES THE PICTURES thanks mate

Post by chinnus »

thanks mate