hmm run out of ideas what to do to ym car :(

Chat about your MKIV (6N) Polo
polo gangsta
Bronze Member

Post by polo gangsta »

personally i dont think you could ever class any car as finished as there is always something big or small that you will want to do to it, also either it be normal or just straight up crazzyyyy lol
JoeG07
Gold Member

Post by JoeG07 »

yeh i know lately ive been doing little things i should have done ages ago but never got around to, like wiring an LED into my dashboard that tells me when my amp is on and getting rid of the crappy rocker switch for the amp and wiring it to an old heated rear window switch. I wanna try jack the motor out of a cd drive and make a little ejecotr tray for my ipod, but not sure how ill go about doing it. Need to get around to sorting out my boot lighting, i stupidly wired in white neons to illuminate it which of cours both smashed within a week of use, im gonna go for some intense LEDs.
R1CH
Platinum Member

Post by R1CH »

front bumper smooting/rear handle/badge smoothing/leather 5dr vr6 interior/few chrome and polished bits in the engine bay?
mk4po-low
Getting There!

Post by mk4po-low »

new rims?
jonnyboy2
New

Post by jonnyboy2 »

would like to see pics of the interior.
Rochelle13
New

Post by Rochelle13 »

Just a query, but how do you gloss the centre console. I was thinking about doing this but had no idea how to go about it?

Any ideas/help?
JoeG07
Gold Member

Post by JoeG07 »

Rochelle13 wrote:Just a query, but how do you gloss the centre console. I was thinking about doing this but had no idea how to go about it?

Any ideas/help?
you gotta take it out and sand it down, respray it in gloss black then apply a LOT of laqour, but i did a pretty poor job of it as i was in a hurry to get it done before i left for uni. i mite try and redo it at some point
JoeG07
Gold Member

Post by JoeG07 »

after a lil santa pod inspiration i know EXACTLY what im gonna do with the car :wink: :wink: just watch this space ... :P
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

...and whats that? :)