☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼

ivanv
New
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2026 11:16 pm
Drives: 6R 75 hp 1.6 TDI
Location: Bulgaria Sofia

Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼

Post by ivanv »

Hi ciclo,

I have made a separate post with an introduction viewtopic.php?t=80126, sorry for spamming that thread.
I wish you a great day.

Best Regards,
Ivan
User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 8943
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19
Location: Earth ♥, Spain.
Contact:

Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼

Post by ciclo »

Thanks, I've subscribed to your thread.
See you there.
Polo6r2014
New
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2026 3:15 pm
Drives: Polo 6r 2014
Location: Italien

Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼

Post by Polo6r2014 »

Hello, I'm new here. I wanted to ask if the conversion kits for automatic headlights are still available? I have a 2014 Polo 6R.
User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 8943
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19
Location: Earth ♥, Spain.
Contact:

Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼

Post by ciclo »

Hello Polo6r2014,
Yes, they are still available.
I have sent you a private message with my email address so you can ask me anything you need to know, please check your inbox. Thanks.
yassinkadi05
New
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:16 am
Drives: Polo 6r Trendline
Location: Algeria

Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼

Post by yassinkadi05 »

ciclo wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2026 5:56 am Hello
Please provide a summary of the procedure you have followed to try to resolve this here without any payment.

It's a strange problem. What's the part number of the BCM Max you're installing?
Its 7H0937090
This happens right after i adopt keys then the engine wont start
ps:I took can high and low from cluster to bcm as in pictures to make work the door mirrors and blinks in cluster to works
User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 8943
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19
Location: Earth ♥, Spain.
Contact:

Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼

Post by ciclo »

If the new BCM MAX is a 7H0 unit, your problem is even stranger.
Please, if you have VCDS, start a new thread in the 6R section and provide an auto-scan (this is absolutely necessary). I will help you there for free, we will surely find the solution to your problem.
What method did you use to pair the keys?
This one? :arrow: https://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.p ... l_Matching

Please answer my question in your new thread. Thanks.
csiki72G
New
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2026 8:15 am
Drives: 6R
Location: Hungary

Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼

Post by csiki72G »

Hi! I’m looking for an adapter wiring harness to connect a small-connector headlight switch to a large-connector automatic headlight switch (automatic lights wiring) for a Polo 6R (2010). The BCM ends in 087H. I saw on the forum that you’ve made this kind of cable before. Do you still make them? Thanks in advance for your reply!
Greetings from Hungary.
User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 8943
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19
Location: Earth ♥, Spain.
Contact:

Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼

Post by ciclo »

Hi csiki72G.

Yes, I still have and manufacture the wiring harnesses for automatic lights.

However, your BCM 087H (High) does not support automatic lights.
You need to install and "adapt" to BCM 089x/090x (Max) before installing the automatic lights wiring.
Example of a BCM Max adaptation: :arrow: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cXw67i ... sp=sharing

Please read the first post of this sale in its entirety to understand the installation and 'adaptation' process of a BCM Max.

If you feel you have the necessary tools and skills, I can also manufacture the wiring harnesses for you BCM Max Adaptation.
Post Reply