☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼
-
ivanv
- New
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2026 11:16 pm
- Drives: 6R 75 hp 1.6 TDI
- Location: Bulgaria Sofia
Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼
Hi ciclo,
I have made a separate post with an introduction viewtopic.php?t=80126, sorry for spamming that thread.
I wish you a great day.
Best Regards,
Ivan
I have made a separate post with an introduction viewtopic.php?t=80126, sorry for spamming that thread.
I wish you a great day.
Best Regards,
Ivan
- ciclo
- Bling Bling Diamond Member
- Posts: 8946
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
- Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19
- Location: Earth ♥, Spain.
- Contact:
Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼
Thanks, I've subscribed to your thread.
See you there.
See you there.
-
Polo6r2014
- New
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2026 3:15 pm
- Drives: Polo 6r 2014
- Location: Italien
Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼
Hello, I'm new here. I wanted to ask if the conversion kits for automatic headlights are still available? I have a 2014 Polo 6R.
- ciclo
- Bling Bling Diamond Member
- Posts: 8946
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
- Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19
- Location: Earth ♥, Spain.
- Contact:
Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼
Hello Polo6r2014,
Yes, they are still available.
I have sent you a private message with my email address so you can ask me anything you need to know, please check your inbox. Thanks.
Yes, they are still available.
I have sent you a private message with my email address so you can ask me anything you need to know, please check your inbox. Thanks.
-
yassinkadi05
- New
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:16 am
- Drives: Polo 6r Trendline
- Location: Algeria
Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼
Its 7H0937090ciclo wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2026 5:56 am Hello
Please provide a summary of the procedure you have followed to try to resolve this here without any payment.
It's a strange problem. What's the part number of the BCM Max you're installing?
This happens right after i adopt keys then the engine wont start
ps:I took can high and low from cluster to bcm as in pictures to make work the door mirrors and blinks in cluster to works
- ciclo
- Bling Bling Diamond Member
- Posts: 8946
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
- Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19
- Location: Earth ♥, Spain.
- Contact:
Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼
If the new BCM MAX is a 7H0 unit, your problem is even stranger.
Please, if you have VCDS, start a new thread in the 6R section and provide an auto-scan (this is absolutely necessary). I will help you there for free, we will surely find the solution to your problem.
What method did you use to pair the keys?
This one?
https://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.p ... l_Matching
Please answer my question in your new thread. Thanks.
Please, if you have VCDS, start a new thread in the 6R section and provide an auto-scan (this is absolutely necessary). I will help you there for free, we will surely find the solution to your problem.
What method did you use to pair the keys?
This one?
Please answer my question in your new thread. Thanks.
Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼
Hi! I’m looking for an adapter wiring harness to connect a small-connector headlight switch to a large-connector automatic headlight switch (automatic lights wiring) for a Polo 6R (2010). The BCM ends in 087H. I saw on the forum that you’ve made this kind of cable before. Do you still make them? Thanks in advance for your reply!
Greetings from Hungary.
Greetings from Hungary.
- ciclo
- Bling Bling Diamond Member
- Posts: 8946
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
- Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19
- Location: Earth ♥, Spain.
- Contact:
Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼
Hi csiki72G.
Yes, I still have and manufacture the wiring harnesses for automatic lights.
However, your BCM 087H (High) does not support automatic lights.
You need to install and "adapt" to BCM 089x/090x (Max) before installing the automatic lights wiring.
Example of a BCM Max adaptation:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cXw67i ... sp=sharing
Please read the first post of this sale in its entirety to understand the installation and 'adaptation' process of a BCM Max.
If you feel you have the necessary tools and skills, I can also manufacture the wiring harnesses for you BCM Max Adaptation.
Yes, I still have and manufacture the wiring harnesses for automatic lights.
However, your BCM 087H (High) does not support automatic lights.
You need to install and "adapt" to BCM 089x/090x (Max) before installing the automatic lights wiring.
Example of a BCM Max adaptation:
Please read the first post of this sale in its entirety to understand the installation and 'adaptation' process of a BCM Max.
If you feel you have the necessary tools and skills, I can also manufacture the wiring harnesses for you BCM Max Adaptation.
Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼
Hi Fernando! Thanks for the quick reply. I’ve ordered a different BCM (7H0937090D) because I plan to upgrade the car further in the future (I just bought the vehicle for my son). I’ve retrofitted extras to my Audi A6 before, so I have some experience with modifications, but I’m sure I’ll need your help. I’ll be carrying out the modification and adaptation myself, so I need the cables. Please let me know how much I need to transfer. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Gábor
- ciclo
- Bling Bling Diamond Member
- Posts: 8946
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
- Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19
- Location: Earth ♥, Spain.
- Contact:
Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼
Good morning, Gábor.
Later today (in the late afternoon or evening), I will send you a private message via the forum's messaging system with my email address to provide you with all the necessary instructions. (too much work right now)
Have a great day!
Later today (in the late afternoon or evening), I will send you a private message via the forum's messaging system with my email address to provide you with all the necessary instructions. (too much work right now)
Have a great day!
-
TarlovSubj3ct
- New
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:58 pm
- Drives: Polo
- Location: Slovensko
Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼
Hi, I’d like some advice on adjusting the parameters when swapping the BCM unit from version 7H0 to 7E0. I’m also interested in the automatic lighting function and the cost of the wiring.ciclo wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:03 pm Hi csiki72G.
Yes, I still have and manufacture the wiring harnesses for automatic lights.
However, your BCM 087H (High) does not support automatic lights.
You need to install and "adapt" to BCM 089x/090x (Max) before installing the automatic lights wiring.
Example of a BCM Max adaptation:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cXw67i ... sp=sharing
Please read the first post of this sale in its entirety to understand the installation and 'adaptation' process of a BCM Max.
If you feel you have the necessary tools and skills, I can also manufacture the wiring harnesses for you BCM Max Adaptation.
- ciclo
- Bling Bling Diamond Member
- Posts: 8946
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
- Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19
- Location: Earth ♥, Spain.
- Contact:
Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼
Hello TarlovSubj3ct.
Please let me know the model year of your 6R and the exact part number of the 7H0 BCM (factory?) currently installed, thanks.
Based on this information, I can tell you exactly what is needed to upgrade from 7H0 to 7E0. At the very least, a new wire needs to be added—or perhaps three, depending on the details you provide.
Coding, adaptations, or parameter value modifications—depending on your requirements—can be handled via email.
The automatic lights wiring and its price are as listed in the first post.
viewtopic.php?p=516196#p516196 (111).
Please let me know the model year of your 6R and the exact part number of the 7H0 BCM (factory?) currently installed, thanks.
Based on this information, I can tell you exactly what is needed to upgrade from 7H0 to 7E0. At the very least, a new wire needs to be added—or perhaps three, depending on the details you provide.
Coding, adaptations, or parameter value modifications—depending on your requirements—can be handled via email.
The automatic lights wiring and its price are as listed in the first post.
- ciclo
- Bling Bling Diamond Member
- Posts: 8946
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
- Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19
- Location: Earth ♥, Spain.
- Contact:
Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼
Hi Gábor, please check your inbox, I've sent you a private message with my email, thanks.csiki72G wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:20 am Hi Fernando! Thanks for the quick reply. I’ve ordered a different BCM (7H0937090D) because I plan to upgrade the car further in the future (I just bought the vehicle for my son). I’ve retrofitted extras to my Audi A6 before, so I have some experience with modifications, but I’m sure I’ll need your help. I’ll be carrying out the modification and adaptation myself, so I need the cables. Please let me know how much I need to transfer. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Gábor
